We only gather the personal data that our users voluntarily give to us.
murdai.be pledges to respect your privacy, at no time the users are “tracked” when they enjoy their experience on our website.
Futhermore, if you use the Facebook connection when you log in on murdai.be, we gather data related to your account. Here is the list:
• Your name and your user name
• Profile picture
• Unique identifier of access to Facebook
• E-mail address
murdai.be permits you to check at any time the personal data that we have about you. You have the right to consult, correct and modify the personal data that we store.
Personal data and their transfer to a third party In order to respect your personal data, murdai.be doesn’t communicate them to other companies. This measure is made to prevent a leak of data towards unknown or malicious entities.
In order to organize the website and offer Services more and more adapted, murdai.be only use your personal data to improve the website, its Services and its Contents. These data are gathered during you experience on murdai.be.
The only other cases of use of your personal data are:
• A request from the legal authorities.
• The realization of advertising audits, just as the feedback from a group who has been the subject of an advertising campaign and/or a special offer.
• The aggregation of statistical data within the framework of an advertising campaign that finances our services.